Thursday, May 24, 2007

SEX

Do all men think make great lovers? Hell yes! And it seems to be that the men who talk about sex the most are usually the ones that are the greatest disappointment of all. Men seem to think that because they have a healthy libido, they are the ones who are most likely to please a woman. Wrong! Just because you may have a high sex drive doesn't necessarily mean that you're good in the sack.

During a recent horizontal bop, the guy I was with thought that talking dirty to me would somehow turn me on . I just wanted him to shut up and get to work. Then we have the men who think that sex is meant entirely for themselves, those selfish bastards! You know what I'm talking about here. This is the guy who thinks sex means taking off your clothes and immediately entering into the tunnel of love. Result: the sex lasts under 2 minutes with their female partner being less - a lot less - than satisfied. Then they actually have the nerve to ask, "did you enjoy it?". Enjoy what!?...I can't even remember it. It's over??

Here's some much needed advice, guys: learn more about the female anatomy. Sometimes the moaning and groaning we women are doing is our way of expressing boredom. To satisfy a woman means having to get to know her body. This means foreplay. Ever heard of it? It can actually work, if you would just try it, for a change. The anticpation is as great as the orgasm (assuming that we have one).

And I have to address kissing here as well. There is a fine line between erotic and disgusting. Don't, I repeat, DON'T ram your tongue down our throats. It does nothing for us. Start out with tender kissing. As a matter of fact, just stick to that for now, anway. We otherwise think you are trying to assault us! Just take it slowly. We woman are fully aware that you have a goal in mind that does not have anything to do with us.

I have had candid discussions about sex with many men, all of whom think they are awesome in bed. When I asked what made them think that they were skilled lovers, they would say ridiculous things like, "nobody has ever complained"! Well maybe that was because your tongue was inserted so far into her esophagus, she couldn't speak. Ever think of that? And honestly, how would that conversation go? "Ah honey, I don't know how to tell you this but..." Forget it, guys. She not going bruise your ego. (At least not until the break-up) And then men wonder why women fake orgasms. We fake it because you suck (in a bad way) and we just want to be done with it already. BTW, I have never ever faked one.

Now don't get me wrong, this by no means applies to all of you. Some of you are just absolutely amazing and know exactly what to do to rock a woman's world. But the rest of you may want to think about the women that you have had in the past and ask, "was she just stroking my male ego?". The answer is probably "yes". Sorry.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Look out for the latino's at South Beach, enjoy your trip..))

Unknown said...

he, I don't see comments here from (American) Turks..))
Maybe a big mouth in bed, but outside, different?

Btw, there is one big difference between Greek and Turkish men: Greek men talk a lot about sex, Turkish men not, at least those who I work with..))
And, honestly, Greeks are lazy...terrible lazy...maybe in bed more active?

Anonymously yours, said...

At the risk of sounding like a slut, I will say that I had a Greek boyfriend a long time ago, and he was terrible in the sack. I'll never know if he talked about sex with his friends or not.

By the way, as a side note,we broke up because his family disapproved of his Turkish girlfriend. He later married and divorced a Greek girl. I really enjoyed writing that sentence!!

Unknown said...

There you go, I am pretty sure that he was talking a lot..))
As compensation of his bed adventures..))
I have a Turkish friend who married one year ago her boyfriend of Greece. They are living happenly!
Anyway, I still don't understand why in Turkey sex is still a taboo communication subject. Maybe have to write in my next column something about that. Just finalized today my column about Communications in Turkish politics..)) For TDN.

Anonymous said...

I know it's an old post but i just have to comment on it.

Hans what you said that Turkish guys don't talk about sex is so not true.Here in Rotterdam all these guys EVER talk about is SEX.

e.g. On how they are going to bang the first (good looking) chick that walks by, or 'other' sexual acts, which i won't write down :)

I'm not Turkish but I speak the language fluently (ex-girlfriend).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

i agree with what..anonymous posted.

i have only met one turkish man, and he has made it very clear his sexual intentions....suprisingly the very first time we met as well.

perhaps due to the fact that i'm a western female? who knows.

he's very compassionate and nice, like most turkish people, despite his strange sexual fantasies.